Update update!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be back in Vancouver as of about 3pm on Tuesday July 17. Less than a week! I don’t know where all the time has gone.

I’m headed off to Victoria on Friday for Adam and Jeanine’s wedding (speaking of which, Starra – can you email me with the details of which ferry and all that?) and getting back on Sunday so I miss the huge “Yvonne turns 40” extravaganza – boo.

With all that, I will be back in circulation to hang out as of Monday, July 23. There’s a small possibility that I may call up and want to hang out before Friday but I may be jet lagged so we’ll have to see. But I want to say that I miss all my friends and I can’t wait to see you all and get caught up with what’s been happening around Vancouver.

*hugs to everyone*

7 Responses to Update update!!

1. arwenoid says:

you need to have a Welcome Back Erin gathering. 🙂

2. Erin says:

Well now that’s a fine idea. Only problem is, no one wants to truck all the way out to North Vancouver. Any suggestions for a good central pub?

• arwenoid says:

Hey, I’d even come out to North Van for you, baby!

But for something more central… christ, I dunno. I rarely go to pubs. Maybe something on Davie St? Or the Fairview is a few blocks from my place. 😉

Aww really? Is the motorcycle back on the road yet?

• arwenoid says:

*sigh* No. I suspect it’ll be next season. :/ For one, I have barely any free weekends until I leave anyway… (yay, work! we’re short handed as I train a couple of new people. Well, once we hire them anyway. Curses.)

3. aka_eve says:

Can’t wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. vivbcp says:

Can’t wait to see you & hear about all of your adventures!! There are a few pubs around the sea bus terminal which might be good for a welcome back Erin gathering!! Booze + Erin & Friends + Public Transport = Easy Party Venue!!