My new roommate.

We met last week and it was love at first sight. He moved in on Saturday and both of us couldn’t be happier. He’s a little shy so I’m not sure when anyone else will get to meet him, but he will at least submit to having his picture taken.

With no further ado, I present to you …

Andy.

Checking out the new house.

Just checking things out

What’s that over there?

Hey, what's that?

What’s this over here?

Whatever.

Whatever …

I'm sleepy now.

I sleep now.

Looking out the window

In one of his favourite places, looking out into the back yard.

Watching tv together.

In another of his favourite places, sprawled out on top of me while I’m watching tv.

Snuggle-bug

He’s my little snuggle-bug.

8 Responses to My new roommate.

1. dekucat says:

What a handsome kitty! Orange-and-white kitties are indisputably the best ones.

I have always loved orange kitties but it was just a fluke that I ended up with one. He was the first cat that I met through the adoption agency and we took to each other immediately. 🙂

2. peechie1980 says:

He’s no dog, but he’s pretty cute nonetheless. Congrats on the new addition!

3. dw00 says:

He’s purty! Can’t wait to have an asthma attack meeting him!

I was going to respond by saying that he’s so shy I don’t know if anyone will get to meet him, but he astounded me by coming out and meeting A and J last night. A few more days and hopefully he’ll stop running to the bedroom to hide every time the front door opens!

4. aka_eve says:

What a handsome boy! 🙂 Thanks for letting us meet him last night and for giving us the tour of your place – it’s SO nice!!

5. Erin says:

He totally doesn’t. He managed to look away in every single picture I took of him!

And based on his almost non-stop purr, I think I have been found worthy, although according to him I could probably feed him more often. Little glutton. 🙂