Kitchen reset

I sat on the couch and thought about leaving my dishes until the morning.

Then I took 5 minutes and just did them, along with wiping the counter and taking out the recycling.

Kitchen reset completed for 11 days straight. I am all kinds of awesome.

18 Responses to Kitchen reset

1. slobberpuppy says:

I’ve been on the same bent for the past 2 months. I got so tired of it that now I make it a priority to clear out the dishwasher/sink of washed dishes every morning and evening that it needs it. It feel so much better than just seeing stuff get stacked up. It’s small stuff, but effective to making a happier home. 🙂

2. slobberpuppy says: