Hah!

I get my sense of humour from my dad. Example:

My brother has a new work truck. It’s huge. I have to back out around it in my parents’ driveway. My dad is outside to see me off.

I roll down my window. β€˜This truck is giant. ‘

Dad: Yup.

Me: Does he have a small penis?

Dad: *makes so/so motion with his hand*

Me: *bursts out laughing and backs out of driveway*

45 Responses to Hah!

1. blitzkriegx says:

I love your family so much. Especially your dad. <3 He makes me happy knowing that there *are* good fathers out there.

2. blitzkriegx says:

13. That gave me such a chuckle. XD

14. That gave me such a chuckle. XD

15. That gave me such a chuckle. XD

16. That gave me such a chuckle. XD

17. That gave me such a chuckle. XD

18. That gave me such a chuckle. XD

19. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

20. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

21. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

22. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

23. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

24. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

25. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

26. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

27. I love your sense of humor and totally have a similar one. This cracked me up! πŸ™‚

Haha! That’s brilliant! Your poor brother… πŸ˜‰