Being ridiculous

I have been putting off cleaning my bathroom for longer than I want to admit. Today I asked the UfYH app for motivation and got: ‘Go do it, right fucking now! You’re being ridiculous.’

Perfect. I set the timer for 20 minutes and was just finishing up when it went off.

I put this off for so long, and stressed about it, and it took 20 minutes to fix. Why do I let these things happen?

27 Responses to Being ridiculous

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!

I’m glad it worked! I always use the timer method to clean, unless something really needs my attention or just is impossible to do in that time frame.

I love UFYH because it makes things totally manageable, and it’s about doing what you can. I’ve been following the Tumblr for awhile now which is fun because you get to see before and after pictures. And the woman who runs it is awesome. 🙂

I’ve been keeping my kitchen in a semi-permanent state of clean for three months now because I know it takes less than 20 minutes to clean it, no matter what. Trying to move that state of clean (and mindset!) into other areas of the house.

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!

UfYH looks awesome, so thanks for that indirect recommendation!