Crushing

I have a work crush. He makes me laugh and tells me stories about football players. He has a black belt in martial arts. He's tall (6'7") and nice and we have inside jokes and play hangman.

He also has a girlfriend :/

But it's been so long since I've crushed on someone, and he is such a genuinely good guy, so I'm just enjoying it.

36 Responses to Crushing

1. nutmeg3 says:

Enjoy! I haven’t felt that way in years, so as you say, I think it’s kind of nice to know the feelings are still around.

2. nutmeg3 says:

He is really tall. Damn.

He is really tall. Damn.

He is really tall. Damn.

He is really tall. Damn.

He is really tall. Damn.

19. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

20. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

21. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

22. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

23. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

24. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

25. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

26. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

27. blitzkriegx says:

Love it. 🙂 Work crushes are great little added bonuses of work.

28. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD

29. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD

30. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD

31. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD

32. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD

33. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD

34. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD

35. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD

36. Yay! Have fun. I hope my ability to crush comes back, I miss it. In the meantime I am happy to live vicariously through yours, so I will count on you for sweet little updates. XD