Brandon McMilan

Does anyone know anything about this guy? I’ve tried to google his training techniques and can’t find anything. The bio on his site doesn’t state that he is a positive reinforcement trainer, which I find peculiar if he is indeed one.

Just curious because a coworker was talking about him today being on Ellen, and I had no opinion because I’ve never heard of him.

This entry was posted in the everyday and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Brandon McMilan

1. nutmeg3 says:

I’ve seen Lucky Dog several times and he does seem to be positive in style. At least on the show, he helps people who choose rescue dogs by training basic behaviors or training away problems.

2. nutmeg3 says: