* Justice is an evil black dog who peed on my bed TWICE
* potential adopter for Dodge but she can’t take him until the end of April
* new boarding dog Beau smashed the too of his head into the bridge of my nose last night
* 20 minutes later Dodge and Beau laterally smashed into my right knee. It’s 24 hours later and I’m quite sure that the meniscus tore further. (I tore my ACL a few years back, and a year plus a day after my surgery I reinjured it. MRI showed ‘only’ torn meniscus which they will not do anything about so my right knee already aches.) I’m back to limping and only straight back and forth movement.
* I’m working 6 days in a row – just finished day 3 and I’m so tired. 🙁