Books

05) M or N? – Agatha Christie
06) Poirot Loses A Client – Agatha Christie
07) Mine! – Jean Robertson
08) Flame in the Dark – Val Mcdermid
09) The Time Machine – HG Wells
10) Ozma of Oz – L Frank Baum
11) Frankenstein – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley (in progress)

This entry was posted in the everyday and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Books

I love Agatha Christie. How are you liking Frankenstein? I read it last year and found I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Yay another Christie fan! I own all her books but deliberately I bought all of them from second hand stores so they don’t match.

I’m not too far into Frankenstein yet but so far it has been interesting. I’m trying to read all those books that are always on the ‘100 books to read’ lists that I think to myself I should read. Classics, you know?

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!

It was slow at first, but I found it picked up towards the middle/end. As far as classics go, don’t bother to read A Portrait of Dorian Gray. It’s horribly dry and painful. PAINFUL.

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!

• re_vised says:

I like that they don’t match!