Work Space

I'm starting a meme! Share a picture or two of your work space – your office, your easel, your couch and laptop if you work from home. I'm curious 🙂

I started a one year temporary position in April, and it has taken me a little while to feel comfortable changing things around on the desk and adding a personal touch. This picture was taken Friday afternoon. I'm one of those people who tidies up their desk at the end of every day. The multi-coloured folders are my favourite part. I'm an organizing nerd.

2014-06-20 15.57.56

This entry was posted in the everyday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Work Space

1. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

I don’t think I can post a photo of my work station due to security issues, but I have one from my previous gig in animation, so if I can find that to share, I will!

2. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

3. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

4. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

5. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

6. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

7. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

8. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

9. slobberpuppy says:

Looks great! I love a clean environment as well. At home and at work.

(Sorry if it’s huge…I’m posting from my phone.) we’re getting new carpet, so I’m sitting in the lobby… It’s ridiculous and I’m not pleased.