My weekend

I did stuff! I waited until 7pm on Sunday to get started, but I did get started! I spent an hour and a half on the garage.

Before:

The boxes in the middle I had just brought out, to sort all the junk against the wall. And the fan I brought out because it was hot again this weekend. That was one of my reasons excuses for not starting until 7pm!

After:

It's not perfect by a long shot but at least someone can get into my car on the passenger side when the car is parked in the garage. I still need to go through the stuff on the shelving unit and the stuff on either side, and then figure out if I'm keeping the shelves or not. My parents are giving me their chest freezer which will need to go against the wall where the shelves are currently because that is where the plug is.

This is all the stuff that I am donating,

I had three boxes of books and one of clothes already boxed up before tonight. I emailed the Canadian Diabetes Association for a pick up so that will happen sometime this week.

I had three houseguests for Friday night – Seven, Cooper, and Odd. Emma went down to the States to watch a Cocker Field Trial so she needed somewhere for the gang to go and since I am the number one Cooper fan, I was the lucky one! Her dogs are so easy. It didn't feel like I had five dogs in the house. Here's a photo of Seven and Odd having a nap after our walk. They like to stack:

Isn't that just so fricking adorable?!?!

This entry was posted in the everyday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to My weekend

1. Awwwww! <3

And yay on getting stuff done in your space, I always feel so satisfied when I organize things.

2. Awwwww! <3

3. Awwwww! <3

4. Awwwww! <3

5. Awwwww! <3

6. Awwwww! <3

7. Awwwww! <3

8. Awwwww! <3

9. Awwwww! <3

10. slobberpuppy says:

Looking good!

We are dropping off our donation boxes and ordering our futon this Thursday. I wanted to do some work on the house this weekend, but it was too hot and I wasn’t feeling well. I’ll have to do it sometime this week after the sun drops down.

Cute puppies!

17. slobberpuppy says:

Looking good!

Cute puppies!

18. slobberpuppy says:

Looking good!

Cute puppies!

Getting something accomplished like that is the.best.feeling! It’s like it is weight off of your shoulders or something. The garage looks great! I recently went through clothes and donated them, too.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.

Odd is a GREAT name for a dog. Should have named Dio that… lol.