Thursday

I went by the call centre today (my work place before I got this one year temp position) and everyone was so happy to see me. I got 4 hugs! And people told me I looked really happy, that I was glowing.

Sometimes I think I must be doing okay at this whole life thing.

~

Totally unrelated, I got jealous at my American friends posting about their Thanksgiving dinners today so I bought a rotisserie chicken and a box of stuffing, made garlic mashed potatoes, and poured about a litre of gravy over everything. No more jealousy and happy belly. And happy dogs since they got to sit next to me in the kitchen while I tore the chicken apart, and got a near constant supply of skin and fatty bits directly in their mouths. Everyone likes rotisserie chicken night.

9 Responses to Thursday

1. slobberpuppy says:

This post made me smile. And even this Canadian Thanksgiving will always be the REAL Thanksgiving, I do enjoy celebrating both!

2. slobberpuppy says: