Picture Post!

Jen took this photo of me 5 years ago, but I discovered it when I went trawling through tagged photos of myself on Facebook. My parents want a picture for their living room and while this one doesn't have Bosco in it because it was the summer before I adopted him, I think it's pretty great on every other front. I look good, you can clearly see Maia (who is saying "Cookies in my mouth!") and the background is my beloved dykes.

I took this selfie yesterday at my desk. I was having a 'feeling pretty' day.

A co-worker at the call centre gifted me with this brand new Costco bed because her dog refused to use it. Maia thinks it's perfect.

First snow of the year! Bosco is so handsome.

I stole Cooper again. I *love* him.

My beautiful girl. This is my work computer desktop picture right now. I love blue shadows on snow.

This entry was posted in the everyday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Picture Post!

Nice score on the dog bed!

I love that scarf! And also how happy you look in the first photo with all the dogs, sans Bosco. For some reason, I didn’t realize you were blonde. I pictured you with darker hair. ::shrugs::

Being with dogs out on the dykes is my happy place. I think the reason I like that photo so much is because it wasn’t a planned photo and I’m not posing – Jen was just snapping pictures and I was happy and it shows.

As for the hair, I am blonde with the help of my good friend peroxide. Otherwise it’s a dull mousey colour.

Nice score on the dog bed!

Nice score on the dog bed!

Nice score on the dog bed!

Nice score on the dog bed!

Nice score on the dog bed!

Nice score on the dog bed!

Nice score on the dog bed!

Nice score on the dog bed!