Introducing Moses

Moses in a Cane Corso Mastiff (I think!) who is 9 months old and a big smooshy baby. He came to stay for 6 nights. Maia was not enamoured – she showed him her teeth multiple times and would put his entire muzzle in her mouth. But he deserved it because he is a stupid puppy. It would have been better had he learned from her corrections but alas, no.

Hailey's Monster, on the other hand, thought he was the bee's knees, and they wrestled and played bitey-face.

It was such a beautiful morning for a walk. Poor Maia was terribly unhappy in this photo because there were gunshots coming from the hunting area on the other side of the valley. I HATE hunting season with a passion because it makes my girlie very sad and all she wants to do is go back to the car. In fact, just after this picture was taken, Hailey kept walking down the dyke with the rest of the dogs but Maia started back towards the car, then turned to look at me hopefully. I couldn't make her keep going when she so clearly wanted to get the hell out of dodge.

The first day I had Moses I also had Tessa, and I took everyone out for a two and a half hour walk that day. It was just what my soul needed – peace, beauty, and happy dogs.

45 Responses to Introducing Moses

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

He’s gorgeous!

Poor Maia – just not having a good time between gunshots and Moses. :/

The scenery there is beautiful.

10. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁

11. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁

12. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁

13. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁

14. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁

15. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁

16. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁

17. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁

18. It is so gorgeous where you live!! Love these pics!!

I feel for Maia. I hate hunting season too. 🙁